Sunday, November 9, 2014

The answers for 12 romantic questions;



hiii. Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Today i went to Putrajaya to attend a Genexter program, launched by the Prime minister of Malaysia, and his beloved wife. The program is quite interesting but i managed to come back home in the afternoon.i am so tired and sleepy. but when i reached my home, i am so surprised to receive an email from my friend. After a 'deep' conversation, we started talking about relationship. and suddenly she came up with a quiz. and i was like, okaayyy fine. i will answer her, anyhow. so let's check on me dear darling. =)

1. What do you remember about the first you and your lover met?
Answer:
we started seeing each other in real in June 2010. since we were in long distance relationship, we used to skype-ing, and we only see each other 5 months after i accepted him to be my boyfriend. So during our first met, we set a date at Kinabalu Restaurant, one of my favourite restaurant at my hometown. we ordered a plate of fried noodle and a glass of lemon tea ice, and we shared it. =) then he sent me to my home and met my family to introduce himself and asked permission to be my boyfriend. a real gentlemen i guess! and that's make me love him more.. and more! =)


2. What was the most romantic memory of your relationship so far?
Answer:
we have a lot of romantic memories.. there's a lot, i just can't explain it in a single page. we just love to do whatever we love to do together. Celebrating our every-important-date with our style, simple but meaningful to us! =)

3. What activities do you love to do with him most?
Answer:
we love to do our hobby.. like fishing, sports, watching TV/Cinema.. just a lot i can't remember!

4. What would your perfect date together be?
Answer:
we started dating at early 2010. but we managed to make 1st May as our official date because there is a secret inside that date. i used to let him decide whether to be with me, or be apart from me that day, and he decided to be with me, to give his heart to me, and love me the whole-heart of him. so this date is important for us.


5. What song reminds you of him?
Answer:
Our first song is You belong with me by Taylor swift. its just coincident that we used the same song as our phone ringtone. like seriously. 

6. What would be your dream holiday destination? for honeymoon maybe.
Answer:
Hawaii and Bali!!! Yes, for honeymoon, i've chose Hawaii or Bali as our destination. but anything i will refers to him to decide which place for our honeymoon. i am okay, as long as i am with him. =)

7. What is the sexiest thing about him?
Answer:
His eyes, eyebrows, and the smile! the fact is, his smile is the first thing i've noticed at out first met. the smile with dimples on both cheeks makes me melted and happy. 

8. If you had only 5 minutes with him, what would you want to do?
Answer;
i would say 'Darling, its hard to say but i want you to know that when i say i love you, i meant it from the bottom of my heart. please trust and count on me!' while holding his hands. 

9. How would you describe him in five words?
Answer:
You're wonderful and amazing darling!

10. What is most things about you he like to compliment?
Answer:
mmm.. 'you're beautiful or cute or pretty or anything else'.. you're intelligence, smart, and bla bla bla.. alot ok. hehe

11. If you are given two choice between money and love..?
Answer:
my love.. especially when involve with my family, my darling, pets, friends or things i love!

12. Are you happy to be with him?
Answer:
Yes! i am happy to be with him. i am grateful for having him with me. i don't regret with my past, but i would regret if i let him go. i know we are meant to be... insyaAllah.


ok, that's all from me. So long, goodbye!

p/s Dear my darling friend, thanks for the questions. i love it when i need to put all words between me and my fiance here for your knowing. thanks, because you know what, my love towards my fiance become more and more when answering your quiz. thanks ya.. and miss you a lot!


No comments: