Friday, October 31, 2014

Quiz;



Hii fellow!

I got someone on the line waiting for me to reply her questions. since now i am a little free, so i will answer the quiz. Let's go!

1. How old are you? 
~> 26

2. Are you single? 
~> I am definitely NOT single, engaged to my Fiance Mr NJ.

3. At what age do you think you'll get married? 
~> 26! i am getting married in very soon! ngeee

4. Do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now? 
~> yes. i chose him and ready to marry him. May Allah make everything easy and smooth!

5. if not, who do you want to marry? 
~> no one else in my mind. i couldn't imagine what will happen if he's not!

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man? 
~> i got someone, but its okay. i will tell her soon.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding? 
~> Garden wedding! but it's far from imagination. haha.

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon? 
~> Bali and Hawaiii!!! but i will refers to my hubby before deciding the place. i am okay to be anywhere    as long as i am with him. ngeee

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite? 
~> 300. 400. or maybe, 500 guests. it's depends. 

10. Will that include your exes? 
~> heee.... if only i can..=) 

11. How many layers of cake do you want? 
~> 3 only. surrounding by 30-50 of cute cupcakes!

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening? 
~>it'll be started by morning until midnight, may be. =)

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding. 
~> Dreams come true (canon mixed sentimental song) and yes, Kenny G's collection


14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon,fork and knife? 
~> fine dining. but the simple is my favourite.

15. Champagne or red wine? 
~> both is out of my taste. haha

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding? 
~> depends on my breaks. 3 days' honeymoon at my hometown may be. Then only go to Bali/Hawaii       the next year. =)

17. Money or household items? 
~> i prefers... both! haha

18. How many kids would you like to have? 
~> 4 is enough! 

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD? 
~> can't promise to record it, but surely will shoot the moment we were there.

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next? 
~> my friends, sibling, r my own child, if i had one! hehe




Ok, that's all for today. i got to go. bye!

No comments: