Monday, January 13, 2014



Salam Maulidur. 

i am currently at Sandakan, looking for a great place to throw out all my burdens.*(I am not sure if Sandakan is the best place for me to release my tension). To be truth, i was tired and burnt out of my daily life, went to here and there, and i was surprised that today is already 13th January 2014. I just started everything on first of January and now already 13th?? oo, time passed so fast. i hope that i can catch up everything before February because i am going to implement my thesis treatment started on February.

I don't know what best here in Sandakan, i already been here for 3 days since last weekend for some reasons. First, my task in UMS Sandakan. Second, to release my tension. Third, to attend for an interview. Since tomorrow is our public holiday, i would like to say, Salam Maulidur to all muslims and muslimahs. Happy holiday to us. But still i have no holiday tomorrow. Job is job. 

Lastly, i am waiting for the surprise from NJ for our anniversary #5. Anyway, thanks to him for loving me that much, i am sorry because i always busy with my life. You still the one, and always on the top of my life. InsyaAllah.

3 comments:

akue said...

Allahumma Solli 'Ala Muhammad

http://hidupduniayangsementara.blogspot.com/

N.Aima K said...

sandakan is beautiful place..pegi lah sana english tea house tingu laut dr atas bukit misti release tensen :)

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

hii sis N.Aima K,

esok saya berkunjung sana english tea house sis..tadi sy cuma sempat limpas jak,penat berjalan di sepilok..masa masih panjang. thanks bg suggestion sis..sandakan is beautiful place!=)