Thursday, April 11, 2013

#



the thing is,

 # i just can't believe i made a decision that could change my life forever. i think Sport medical is always suit to me, but someday i found that i need to deepen my knowledge and area of study into other area, so i can learn as much as possible throughout my master study. so this early morning, i came to our faculty and yes, i have changed my area of study from Sport medical to sport physiology with the combination of sport psychology. how could i am??

but seriously, i wanted to change it, because i was interesting to make a study on hormones, the correlation of the hormone and the behavior, the emotion and the sports. that's made me changed my area of study, for awhile in master level. don't ask me why ok.


# Human motor system is not something easy to implement. we need to implement a mini project and i have chosen to identify the effect of different practice conditions on 9-year old schoolchildren of Sk Seksyen 7 Shah Alam as my participant. do you think it easy to prepare all things before i should coming into school and take over the 6-weeks classes of Physical and Health Education subject??

 IT'S NOT EASY AT ALL.

first, i should get the permission from the ministry of education, and create a formal letter that shows the reason i want to come into a school.
second, i need to get permission from the PPD and the headmaster of the school then only i can proceed my research project at the school.
third, the syllabus of the education i am going to teach the pupils during my attachment.

it's sound easy right? but the fact is i feel miserable and terrible inside.


# i am not going to back to Sabah for awhile since there are lots of things to care about. no holiday for this master level and no time for dilly dallying.

so do you think i have enough time to think about engagement going back to my beautiful-hometown??

NOT-AT-ALL.

so it's devastated and make me exhausted.

but it;s okay. i know i am going to heal my pain and stressful life with the effort and commitment throughout this semester. so nothing to worry. you'll be okay, Azeanthy. keep it up!














2 comments:

Nurzakiah Hanum said...

take care

.dida mumin♥ said...

u know yourself at the best! trust yourself..