Saturday, December 29, 2012

How's going?


Hii Assalamualaikum....

its been awhile ya. been busy preparing my plan for engagement next study actually. i was in planning to experience more in sport medical together with my professor as we have planned to establish and develop a new environment or course in Sport Science field. it's hard you know, being a hope of my prof, and got high expectation from him.

Furthermore, i was engaged with KLIA for aerobic dance session since months ago. what i have done/ do is just designing and providing a program to them, and let's them learn it by themselves. we have two choices whether providing them with full package of aerobic session or just aerobic dance alone. what i mean here is, if we chose to give them a full package, we need to give them a complete program, which is started with a warming up session first, following with aerobic dance ( at least 1 hour), a cooling down session and some PNF a.k.a Prioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretching exercises. this usually takes more than 2 hours to complete and of course the payment will be increased too. ops.. if we chose to provide only an aerobic dance alone, then we only provide them with a bunch of aerobic dances. that's all. it's simple and enjoy. right??.

But then, it's hard for me 'cause sometime i have no time to spend with my friends and of course no time for my boyfriend as we are far away. i love to hang out with them but then, that's the sacrifice i should hold on. keep in making effort, and keep it up.

anyway, i don't want to ruin my day today. okey. let's start a story.

we have our Malam Pra-graduan dinner lately, and i was there too. so that night i was lucky as i won a Lucky draw and also a title of Queen of the night, at the meantime. So i got a new phone Nokia, gonna give it to my mum later and a beautiful crown of a princess. i was too lucky right??

so this is the face of the queen myself on that night=)




here i am,
miss Queen of the Night, Noor Azeanthy Binti Paiman


am i too lucky??...i think soo...
because the day after this program, i have been called for master interview. no preparation, no expectation. so i just attended the interview confidently. hope everything gonna be okey.


AND YET, my thesis is still in progress. i have finished it but still need a little editing. so i will only further my study in master after i finished my thesis okey. so don't expect more dulu laaa GOODLUCK to me! so wish  me lucky. byeeee.

Assalamualaikum.







5 comments:

Ayuni said...

You are beautiful, good luck for your thesis.....

with love said...

I luv ur eyes ur lips and ur complexion. they r so perfect together. and u r beautiful as ever.

Aerobic??wow u must be busy and i can't help to think myself how are u going to deal wit all tat. however,i wish u gudluck.

Aemy Nadira said...

hey its nice to hear from u again ^^
u're so gorgeous & yes, u deserve to be a queen of the night. i love ur makeup!! ^^

pikir kool said...

hey, are u doing ur msc/phd in sport-medicine?

N.Aima K said...

gd luck sister