Saturday, October 6, 2012

on.the.route.



it's been awhile i had had long hiatus since my last update. 
the way i felt before is not like what i feel now. the amusement, and self-enjoy, feel like nothing anymore.
'cause my life now has turn into hectic and i am such of optimistic all the time.

because i know i'm going to graduate and step into new career, for sure, i am kind of desperate for knowledge. i never stop for learning process, my ambitious is high over my expectation, i shall prepare myself for a fight and flight. nevertheless, think about future, i shall think it as a positive manner. for that, i enjoyed myself now.=) 

got swollen on my eyes currently due to allergic



so, another 7 weeks of practical session to go.i don't know what i feel actually. my body is too weak and weary since my first day of practical, but not my soul. my spirit is too high and strong as i never feel tired of learning new thing. curiosity, is one of my character, so glad for that. curiosity has led me to this level eventually. thanks for god, who created my soul wonderfully.

well, i am going to graduate. yeah, and bravo for that. so how about a career?..alhamdullillah,so far i have no problem in terms of career. there are hopes at anywhere. opportunity has come, and i am the one who suppose to choose wisely any one of its anyway. so dear Allah, please give me a sign and answer, so that my choices are not far from my expectation.

for that, i will let Allah determine for me,'cause Allah is the best Planner in this world. so wish me lucky. lucky that comes from a bless. a bless from Allah s.w.t. InsyaAllah..




5 comments:

Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...

yeah!!Bravo iyan..good luck..may god bless you in anything..ameen..anyway,nice pix..you skin really flawless.Maybe next entry you can share some tips to having a nice skin like you yan..hehe..love it..=)

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks dearr,may god blessing u too.

skin?hee..actually no valued tip.just one, i dont really recommend u to put any cream,especially foundation on your face. i'm not sure how it would be with other,but for me,i found that foundation didn't worked well on my skin.so no cream, n foundation on my face. enough water intake,sleep, and wuduk,its really helps i guarantee.=)

Ayuni said...

you are beautiful....

SimplySeoul said...

yes, positive dear. insha Allah, everything will goes well. don't worry too much about what will happen, or how is it going to be. just cherish whatever you are doing or have now.

jessforshort. said...

hello sis.. sorry for the long lost too >__< life had been so busy coz lots of works needed to be done. huhu.. btw, u look great in that red shawl..so pretty ^___^