Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A guidance;


Peace be upon you,

hii everyone!!!
i hope everything is okay ya.

ok, direct to the point,
i got a comment from someone today. and here, i am going to express my regard to him/her.

Dear Help & Amp; Guidance, thanks for the guide you have shared with me. FYI, i never think criticism could dampen me down. instead i appreciated your comment, and guidance. this is a learning process i never want to let it go. i will take your guidance into my account, and keep in my mind for the rest of my life.
thank you so much for the guidance ya. may god blessing you. 
i am sorry i didn't publish your comment in my previous entry, that because its a confidential between us. but don't get me wrong, i really hope you'll do the same thing ( keep in guiding me) to my next post. i can guarantee u no war or revenge for that. i really appreciate your help and guidance, and now i need your guidance, more and more. keep it up ya. thanks in advanced.=)



ok, this weekend is a hectic time for me. am going to outstation for 4D3N for Total Wellness and Health Promotion with Maybank Academy. so wish me happy and strong ya.thanks.

goodnite.=)

6 comments:

Aki said...

oo wow.. ko p bjalan2 ka kak yan?? :p..

Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...

have a great day eyan..be strong there..happy always..yeah,everything is okay..good luck in everything..take care..^^

Outbound di Malang said...

salam super sahabat,
tetap semangat dan sukses selalu ya
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya :)

Aemy Nadira said...

there's a peace on ur face, love to see that. have a great life, pretty ;)

Outbound Malang said...

salam super sahabat,
tetap semangat dan sukses selalu ya
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya :)