Monday, August 13, 2012

the gratitude feelings of now and here;

Peace be upon you,
it's been awhile since my last update. Ramadhan is now and here, and i am very glad to be here with families and friends during the Ramdhan and Aidilfitri. this year has brought a very calmness and new strength into my life. it's been so long i haven't feel this peacefulness.



and i'm counting the day of my practical session, to finish my practical so that i can proceed to the next step of my life. i wavered, torn either to work, or further my study into next level. i'm quiet sure god knows the best way of my future, He surely won't let me floating in the stream. the thing is, i always confident there are something good will appear on the 2013. for sure and i'm waiting for that.

so love is unexpected thing we should never expect how it will be. we never know with whom god has arranged to wed us.for that, i'm praying and giving all my hopes to Allah, because He is the best planner in this world,and the whole universe, for sure. 


6 comments:

jessforshort. said...

Sis.. lawa baju ^__^
Raya is about to be here kan, cepat masa berlalu... hehe. btw, hopefully all your wishes will come true.. with His blessing, nothin is impossible :)

Akue Achik said...

insyaAllah...hopefully things work out smoothly for you sis.. :)

hepi eid mubarak.. ^^

DoRa Priscilla said...

You look great ad ever sis! :D

Selamat Hari Raya in advance!

Winnie Irene said...

havent heard from u for a while dear. hehe. hoping the best for you.take care and selamat ari raya. hehe

Aemy Nadira said...

oh dear, i love this style! ^^

beaty said...

wah sa suka ni style o