Saturday, July 28, 2012

secrets, hopes and dreams;


me myself, wasn't sure i'd like composing song when i first started involved myself in music arena, but this kind of stuffs are completely brilliant. i even made it easy, such a breezy idea! plus, i get to do loads of my favorite art-stuffs. 

i'd love to spend more time on my latest artistic progression, but my main career pathway is such a struggle for me to do it 100%. minus business field, i realized i was attracted to involve myself in business now and then, i can't bear to let my talent goes away from mine. 

how can i keep my secret hidden though, when now my hopes over-exploded my truly desire?me now wondering if i can even fulfill it at a same time on the same place. 

4 comments:

Akue Achik said...

sis,ums ada bt ptndingan cpta lagu..wanna participate? closing date is on31st aug..sempat.. :)

Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...

Hii yan...visit you here.what i could say is..Just confident in yourself that you could be anything and attain it. Even it at the same time would be. So,Be confident! You wouldn't wonder then.

Armstrong said...

Do make a song! At least try one first la ;) Must! Next time I can hear it.

Happy Friday, Azeanthy!

Kay Masingan said...

semoga sentiasa berjaya dalam bidang yng diimpikan.

Salam Ramadhan sis..:)