Saturday, July 7, 2012

and i feel it again;




two days ago, i,ve been listen to this song all time.Dance again Jennifer lopez ft Pitbull and i feel really weird. something unearthly, the utmost feeling of felicity, and so exhilarated. 

so i caught that feeling again ya. 




and yeah, i take a move whenever i listen to this song. i wanna dance my body, my mind is trying to visualize something that i am not very sure if it's worth and attainable. see who the biggest daydreaming girl right now?it's me okey! and i could always trying to see my forthcoming future, that's the real talent i never want to let it go. so i just proceed it 'till the end. because i know i always fine here. so bravo! i say. good luck of my life anyway. 

i'm leaving somewhere today. so long. may god blessing you.










6 comments:

Ayuni said...

take care....

Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...

hye dear..nice song..anyway,be pleased everywhere you are.=)

jessforshort. said...

I love tis song ^^
the beat just wanna make me dance, hehe.
Have a good day sis :)

Kay Masingan said...

i love this song very much ! x kisah la ada perkataan yang sebahagian org ckp x sesuai didengar but saya x peduli, i just want to enjoy the music..nice music!

Aemy Shamy said...

ah love this song too!! ^^

Akue Achik said...

just dance, gonna be ok..

eh, salah lagu.. hheehe

lama tak lepak sini...