Monday, June 18, 2012

Totally fine,



my weekend is awesome!

i'd totally fine here. i could feel something good is going to happen on me right now. kinda fluttery feeling, that urges me to finish my study brilliantly, to have a job. and steps into a nuptial. i could feel that feeling now, it ain't burden me anyway, it really brings a peaceful feeling towards me. oh, what is it?arrggghhhh. final year, please be finished as soon as possible!

This is not my copyright. this photo belongs to Mr google.

and also, i found out about something just in a couple of hours ago. yeah, something terrible, yeah, i know what you feel, girl. but please be cool, i never think sort of that silly thing. i never wanted to come back to him anymore, so please be cool there, i won't take him away from you. that couldn't be. because i've found my Mr Right in mylife, and i never think to leave my soul-mate alone. furthermore, i'm so grateful to have him in my life. really grateful to FAITH that made us meet years ago. nothing i can say, rather than i love the way he loves me like a crazier in this world. so bravo!





7 comments:

Mr.Clive said...

you are one of a kind!
stay awesome,be awesome!

you ROCK! :D

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

thank you mt clive!

stay awesome...=)

Aki said...

he he he.. ada bunyi2 skandal ka Kak Yan?? suruh ja dia GTH kalau bingung sangat bilang.. :D

Ayuni said...

love this post! really glad to know you!

Akue Achik said...

uhuk..sy jga selalu dcemburui konon2 merampas. adeiii...

final sem?best of luck sis.. ^^

Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...

Hye dear..
Somewhat annoying..to hear about the girl..anyway,just ignore her..hehe..Goodluck yaa..Final Semester..spend your time with ur BFF..i'm sure you'll miss the moment with them soon..so,enjoy yaa..=)

beaty said...

teda guna mau kasi stress fikiran psal tu pempuan