Friday, May 4, 2012

you could always follow me;

while i was struggling myself for the goals here, i've suddenly reminiscent the moment me and NJ spent our weekend at Kinabalu National Park(my second brother's house) on last Sunday. i've only few photos taken there, and it brought me happiness.




at my first arrival there, i was shocked to see a bunch of cats and kittens parked on the frontyard of the house. so many more than thirty something cats and kittens i remember!the owner must  be really a cat-lover, as well me. =)


and this is NJ with my nephews;



and i enjoyed the moment i spent with NJ and my family;



 
our trip that day wasn't stop here. after that, we went to Mesilau for photoshoot session with my darling friend Fana. so going to upload a set of film soon in my next-post.

and just lastnight i was told to join a team in pertandingan Debat Piala Canselor 2012, it will be held on 18th until 21th of May in UiTM shah alam. so lots of preparation need to be considered. it's been awhile i had restrained myself from any debate competitions because of less time, but now since time is available, thus i can join up them.
on the other hand, Ping pong tournament almost there. i've been spammed with training schedule, but then, it's not a torture for me, i thought it's a way to avoid stressful life. to play games in tournament are exhilarated. i feel i'm not in the end of my rope, and again, i felt energetic to get involved in sport. that's the main point.

so say Bravo! for the challenged time.!

9 comments:

"HuzaifaH" said...

wah...comel2 kucingnya...

.dida mumin♥ said...

byknya anak kucing....satu clan ka tu smua sis?

StellaClaire-Richard said...

nice pics you have there gurl..:)

Anum said...

cutenya cat..
nice picture

Aemy Shamy said...

waaaaaa so many kitties!!!!!!
they're all so adorrrrable! :3

DoRa Priscilla said...

The kittens are adorable dear!
Glad you had fun with him, his family and friends

nGiau said...

byknya kucinggg :D

Kay Masingan said...

oh saya suka kucing!...
Spending time with family suatu yang sangat menyeronokan kan sis..walau adik beradik ja. Bah good luck sama itu debate ya..:)

Elih Japahar said...

Banyaknya kucing tu haha :D