Sunday, May 20, 2012

this maybe the last from me;


last-Friday we have an opening ceremony for SUKOL in Stadium UiTM. so they asked me to be a 'Flower-girl' on that night. i don't bring Kebaya here as i left them in Sabah, and i was impasse to find custom for our university. but lastly, i came up with idea to combine all my stuffs into Princess-custom likelihood.



i love bunny so much. when i saw this bunny, i felt so excited that i can't remember how i react on it last-time.


with my bestfriend, Lydia Micheal





and in that moment we were gathered up on the field, just suddenly i felt i'm going away and touched. this event maybe the last event i was participated, as i'm going to graduate this year. all memories i got here will never be erased until later.

and today i got soreness on right hand as yesterday i've represented in Pingpong tournament. i've done with my best, and i hope everything gonna be okey. and oh, lastweek i've presented my research topic,and it was accepted by my coordinators.some of them said that my topic was so different than others, so unique and interesting.so what i can say now is, bravo!! thanks goodness. i know this Dragon year will bring lucky to me.=)

p/s going back to Sabah on this Gawai@Kaamatan holiday for my second brother's wedding day. =)

7 comments:

Aemy Shamy said...

waaaaa u're the prettiest flower girl!!!!! ^^

millerJ said...

Sis..whatever u wear/put on u.. it just looks nice ^^

EtySalbiah Abdurrasik said...

haapy holiday yan..wooow..cantikkk ko yan..=)

Akue Achik said...

pewittt...!! wakil kontinjen tu.. :)))

nGiau said...

the bunny looks cute!

echaRierie said...

bestnyaaa jd flower girl..cantik..
hehe..

N.Aima K said...

u look like jue aziz lah