Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy couple Anniversary;


yesterday on the 1st may of 2012, NJ brought me to Pantai Tanjung Aru to celebrate our couple-anniversary for this year. its been years we have been through all the sweetsoured moments in our life, and he never changed his feelings towards me. to show my gratitude, we talked a lot about the 1st moment we've met and declared our relationship in back, and about future, of course.

i just can't forget the moment NJ proposed me to be his special girlfriend years ago, and all the moments are wrapped together in our memory. and the moment he proposed me with a ring is always precious to us; and dear NJ, thanks for proposing me to be you special one in your life,






and talk about pink, yes, just currently i missed to wear all my pinky-stuffs, and i liked it much!




'love comes from most unexpected places and it can happen to anyone without warning'-
by Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman.

and it happen on us; between me and Noorlizam Jamlee,

Happy Couple Anniversary 2012 to u my love!

14 comments:

"AkuE" said...

smoga berkekalan hubunganya sehingga akhir hayat dgn ikatan yang sah nnti...

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks dear akue....

may god blessing u ya...

"AkuE" said...

ur welcome....nnti klu kwin jmput2 ya...tak dpt dtg pun tak pa....doa pun memadai....

lilies.john said...

happy anniversary to both of you..:)

Kay Masingan said...

semoga kekal selamanya Yan..:)

millerJ said...

so sweeett ^^
happy anniversary both of u sis. and may god bless u..live happily ever after ;)

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

to all my friends,

thanks for wishing the best for me...i hope all of us are going to happy always....amin..

Winnie Irene said...

hepi anniversary dear! wishing both u guys more happiness and wonders together. :)

Miss Purple said...

semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga =)

nGiau said...

congrats! may God bless your relationship ;)

Akue Achik said...

wohooo! tahniah! ^^

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

thank you for the wishes all my friends...may god blessing all of you..

stay calm there oo..=)

Misya Mialen said...

jgn lupa kad jemputan dik;) moga bahagia sllu. btw, i love itu pink;)

Cik Kiah said...

sister, thanx for following me back.. wish both of u will b just like us.. 'getting married' heeeeee