Monday, April 23, 2012

well, it's a Saga!



i was really in Sabah currently; 

it's not about homesick, i was here because of my family, my pet, boyfriend, and my friends. within a few days, my sister is going to celebrate her 32th y/o birthday, and my third brother now was preparing for his solemnization. i just can't let these moments passed like that, i really wanted to see how they feel at least.

and on the 1st day i arrived here, my darling NJ was fetched me up at KKIA and we've a lunch together, shopping clothes and shoes at 1Borneo, before we were heading back to Ranau, and met his parents at his place in Kg. Lingkudau. Great to see his parents were doing well so far and to my surprise, the idea about a nuptial merged again, and again. but then, i've no idea on how to convince them, as i'm going to spend up all my time in Malaya once i finish my study. i mean, jobs are waiting for me, and i've no reason why i must grab out the opportunities anyway. 




and oh, i was really tedious, the effect of training really got into my nerves!i'm going to represent my college in Ping Pong tournament once i come back to my university. to tell you the fact, i was really active in sport tournament currently. Netball and Ping Pong are the most games i joined up, besides of that, i also managed to involve myself in Tennis and Squash. See how much i love sport, i mean, i really can play it, and very grateful, i've a talent that persuasive me to place myself into tournament. 

well, it's a blossomed gifts actually. i really enjoy myself ever since. i really feel a Saga inside of mine. very vivacious!



10 comments:

Anum said...

cantiknya gambar2

nGiau said...

nice pic sis! :)

Honeylizious Rohani Syawaliah said...

cantiknyaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aki said...

hm, nanti kita main basketball lagi, futsal lagi, main guli lagi.. apa lagi sport bagus ah.. :p

Akue Achik said...

wah..sis,,pingpong? permainan yg tak pnh dpt main..pukul pon ssh2..huhu

kerja kt mna2 pon ok, yg pnting sis suka n selesa.. ^^

beaty said...

hapy bday to ur sis n happy wed prep for ur bro!!

StellaClaire-Richard said...

thanks for visiting my blog. followed ur blog as well :)

Aemy Shamy said...

welcome home!! ^^
good luck in pinpong! i miss playing it ^^

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks aa my friends for the visit.

every minutes u spent here are the most grateful i could say.thanks all...

Kay Masingan said...

saya pun sangat minat sukan. Cuma sekarang agak kurang sikit ni. Sekarang saya mau try wall climbing, dan semua yang lasak2