Sunday, April 1, 2012

May god bless her;


Dear readers,

one of my favorite blogger, Ety was admitting in Hospital Queen Elizabeth right now since yesterday morning. she was really sickness and i can't imagine how she can survive for all this time as i remember one day in back she told me how terrible she felt on that time. 

she is my follower, my friend, and my sister-in-law in the future (she is my third brother's girlfriend). we didn't see often, but we still managed to keep in touch by facebook, blog and so forth. she and my brother were loving each other and i can't imagine how they are going to live on grieving each other, all were tortures me indeed! 

oh god, please save her for this time, please bless her, i really want her to live healthy and happily. i always remember her says to grab her dreams successfully. please god, i can't keep silence like this anymore. i wasn't tough enough to face this. please god.


Hanya kepada-Mu tempat aku memohon ya Allah, berkatilah diri nya dan sembuhkanlah penyakitnya kerana sesungguhnya aku tidak sanggup melihat insan ini daripada terus menderita. Aminn.... 

 

6 comments:

Kay Masingan said...

semoga dia kuat dan akan sembuh secepat mungkin. Amin

Akue Achik said...

semoga dia cepat sembuh...Amin....

nGiau said...

may God bless her..

Armstrong said...

I sincerely hope that your friend will get well really soon. Let's all pray for her health.

Have a nice Monday, Azeanthy.

Rose Flower said...

May god heal her...

Eyanz Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks all my friends for your concerns..


i hope she will get well soon...

amin...