Monday, April 16, 2012

give me a moment;


in the next few days, i am going to leave Shah Alam for awhile for self-entertainment. going back to my hometown is always the best thing in my life since i was a student, lived far away from my state, my family, and friends. nevertheless, the moment i spend a bout of holiday in Sabah, i'm sure i'm going to miss my university, solemnly. 

bytheway, the best thing for students whenever the holiday breaks coming up is going back to their place and spend the moment with their family as well. on the other hand, for those in a long distance relationship just like me, this maybe the happiest moment when seeing the lover and talk each other. 

so what are going to happen on this April?
well, i've have many things to do actually, my second brother is going to get married with his fiance, and that's a good new anyway. and i wish the best for them.

and tonight i've a Research paper test, so i'm going to leave this blog for awhile. so catch it soon!daaa...

4 comments:

Elih Japahar said...

Ok yan ^_^

Anum said...

all the best in ur life :)

Akue Achik said...

welcome home.. :)
this april? no hoiliday..

mcm besa, student`s life..hehe

Aemy Shamy said...

waaaa finally..welcome home!!!!! ^^
good luck on ur test k :D