Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back to the past; Memories

i'm in classicz mood right now. not too classic actually, i just can't stop reminiscing the way i lived before during my secondary-hood moments. that's reminded me the way i looked years ago, wore lid pomfret, with a simple looks. i really missed the moment i started to put cover on my hair. anything looked weird and odded on the beginning, but then i adapted it, and see, how i love wearing shawl and tudung.

so recently, in a couple of months ago, i started wearing lid pomfret again, after all.






and gaaaahhhh, the pimples on my forehead. i just can't stop it, as i was damn stressful managing my time management. lots of thing to do, can't take care of myself, even don't have an ample time for face-routine-care. huh.

anyway, i'm happy the way i looked in this simple looks. now i feel at ease. i'm just can guarantee myself that i can survive myself in whatever condition i am. a great tip is, just be myself, and it won't trouble myself anyway, for sure.

so this is me, Azeanthy never knows how to be surrender and give up. Azeanthy is fearless, unfathomable, anyway.

10 comments:

tiara.dryden said...

i looked funny when i was in my teens. the dressings, the hair and everything. Oh gosh.. i can't believe it. Haha! But it was all fun to remember and see (pics) them.

P/S: U're really beautiful :)

SimplySeoul said...

u look good with that kind of tudung. hehe. idk what kind of tudung's fashion going to come out after this, but i'm pretty sure imma gonna stick with shawl for the time being. hehe.

Akue Achik said...

u look gorgeous sis!

kalo cantik, pki tdung apa pon nmpk cntik! :)

Writing From Far said...

hello,

Cantik ba ko ni biarpun pakai tudung apa saja pun.sa suka tengok ni.

i missed myself yg dulu juga..i mean muka yg simple2 saja dtg sekolah ni dun have to worry pakai bedak ka nda...

ba have a nice day azeanthy. I call you Yan la, easy.

beaty said...

wah siok kan ingat pasal dulu2 tu..u r gorgeous yan

Aemy Shamy said...

no matter what u put on with, u always look beautiful ;)
i really like ur style, dear ^^

echaRierie said...

yannn.. i miss you.. :)
hehe..cantik tudung tue..and u too..as usual :D

Kay Masingan said...

simple dan cantik..:)

oh jgn bimbang ngan pimples tu, lama2 akan hilang juga tu..:)

Cici Dyesebella said...

super likeeeeee sweetie....

millerJ said...

sis mmg lawa!! ^____^
if i were to reminisce my past, during seconday hood... hmm. i guess i looked awful.haha.. as i grew up now, i had changed a lot i guess... btw, any kind of tudung that u put on ur head just looks nice sis ;)