Tuesday, March 27, 2012

me in this moment;


i've finally got an issue regarding safety health and injury prevention for my research. i couldn't believe that my Coordinator was giving me such a wonderful hopes for my future. sort of vivacious life, i always wanted to be live like this. There's hopes for tomorrow.it never go away as i always embraces all kind of courages in my life.

so what's the issue i meant here? i'm going to explore details about the common injury in workplace environment. it's surprising me when my coordinator suggesting me to find out a treatment for those having this kind of musculo-skeletal injury. well, i almost get it, now i've just find out (actually i  managed to create more than find out a very suitable treatment) how to treat people with that injury. therapy is one of that, that's good news anyway. 

another latest about me, 
i found out there's more thing i should explore in my life. with only a little exposure, i thought i won't go anywhere. i'm happy with my life now, and i'm going to boost my happiness for my self-achievement. InsyaAllah.

so no more worries and doubts regarding future, because i sure all the chances were in-front of me. i should grab them first. that's my life!

7 comments:

Aki said...

Go For IT!!.. he he he.. dari explanation ko ja, sa tau ko yakin dengan diri sendiri, so, grab it!! ^_^.v..

Akue Achik said...

best of luck sis! ^^

~ Mr Ej ~ said...

that ur life n mylife to ^^

nGiau said...

yeahh just grab it girl! :)

millerJ said...

ya. it's gud to hear this from u sis.. good luck and all the best. take every opportunity wisely ^__^

Mr.Clive said...

yes,true.but we set certain expectations so we know where to go! and im sure you would eventually figure it out. :)

anyway,hope for the best and have a blast! :D

Michelle Sung said...

that's life...learning and grabbing never ends! :)