Wednesday, March 14, 2012

i'm a lucky girl;

"I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.” 




My lecturer gave me 3 choices for my future direction. because he's really want me to join him in medical sport. 'i don't want you to be a teacher, and also, i really don't want to you to be one of MSN or ISN chief supervisor...' i always remembers what he said to me before, i have no offence on him, i know he did it for my future life. that's why he asked me to choose any one of these choices....


and finally i'd chose NIOSH at a first place for my practical session. 'luck is everywhere wherever you go, u always grab them' that's the words my friends used to compliment to me. i really luck to have them and i love all my friends. Now i was looking for a very great topic for my research and development, i guess i almost been there, on the route of fulfilling my self-actualization, obviously.

InsyaAllah.

8 comments:

Aki said...

niosh tu apa kak yan? :P

ANA said...

good luck, sista!

Anum said...

wish u all the best

Azeanthy Paiman said...

aki;
NIOSH is National Institute Occupational Safety and Health..at Bangi bandar baru. had been recommended by my lecturer bh tu..hee..


Ana;
thank you so much dear!!



anum;
thanks dear..catch ur blog soon...=)

Aku Achik said...

mmg luck sis.. ^^

all the best ya... :))

millerJ said...

wah. best ooh.. :)

kind of promising future for u sis.. btw, goodluck ya.. and do your best.
your decision, your future ^_^

Mr.Clive said...

background NIOSH tu ape?

anyway, all the best in ur future undertaking! :)

Aemy Shamy said...

best luck is yours ^^
all the best in practical!!