Wednesday, February 22, 2012

what's the awesome gifts;


Being a student is not really likable i thought. There are many things we need to think about, all of them are sometimes not tolerable. Assignments, tests and final exam, are all miserable thing. i really don't wish to spend out my whole time of life with these stuffs. that's really tiring me, and i'm gonna die because of this. huh.

but if only you know, i really loved learning. i always wanted to learn something new in my life, and i knew, learning is a continuous process, and i'm gonna force myself to love those thing of assignment, test and examination. All are connected, i should learn to love them more. huh.

and talk about examination, gaaahhhh! i found something weird about my final examination result. so glad to see more grade A and B on my slip examination result, and very odd to see C in my favorite subject anyway. i didn't expect it, but i'm really glad to get those marks. with a very little efforts, i thought it's an extraordinary to get 3 pointer and above in that way, so i'm supposed to be grateful, and glad with my result. it's an awesome result anyway, thanks god for saving me!

next-month will be my final semester to be there in my university. oh my goodness, i am going to finish my degree, glad to think about that. well done, i always keep myself striving for my goals, i'm too earnest about that. so, i won't play around anymore. that's a pledge i sure. 

Thank you~~~

12 comments:

millerJ said...

wa!congrats for your ohsome pointer sis... hehe. ya, i feel the same too. boring belajar, ada asaimen2 lagi.. but then, learning is a lifelong process and yet we r the one who will benefit from it nanti kan... all the best..jesse pn ada 2tahun lagi ni.. ^___^

ChentaEty said...

congratz yan..i'm giving super wow to u!hehe..u perfect in everything..pointer 3.5+..i'm sure u got in the dekan list.. ..very impressive..keep it up..=)

DoRa Priscilla said...

congrats on the result! I too feel very tired with assignments, tasks and examination. but what to do it is student's life :) good for you! I have 2 more years to graduate >.<

Eryati said...

good luck dear...

echaRierie said...

heee..
eyan, sy rasa bljr lg best dr keja..haha
ikut org la jgk..ada pdgn masing2..hihi..


bha..all the best r..
lps hbs blaja buli kawen sdh c yan..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

dear all my friends,

thanks for supporting me, and the compliment,it mean so much to me.thanks yaa...

beaty said...

yeh studying is tiring yah but erm once we alrdy commit to it we must finish them kan...

yeah good luck to ur final semester

Mama Sheng™ said...

Wow!!.. Congratulations on your success embracing a very good grade dear..Worth the sacrifice you made for this, for the same purpose..

Hopefully you will be more progressive and successful whatever you will do in the future..:)

Aemy Shamy said...

sometimes i feel tired being a student, im tired of assignments & exam..but when i think back, i wont get this moment when i start a career, i wont meet the same friends in workplace. so i think im gonna make the best of this moment ;)
btw, congrats for ur result!!

Akue Achik said...

congrat for passing the exam with flying color sis! ^^

you like learning, i like learning too..but i dont really like learning models,theories..argggg! hohoho

anyway, all the best sis! ^^

Teenager Housemaid said...

learning is fun, kan..:D

Kay Masingan said...

Congrats sis..:)