Monday, February 20, 2012

i always trust you;


one day, in a half day of fine Saturday, we walked slowly in a garden talked about ours,
'Dear, i have something to tell you, but i hope u'll not mad me...',he started our conversation, i looked him curiously,
'so tell me now.....and of course i'll mad if that a bad thing...',i said confidently, my heart started to pounding,
'see, just now i told you not to be mad....mmm..' he spoke shrugged, then smile grinned,'now what with that expression???'
'just let me know what u says dear..come on, i'm curiously', i convinced him, i breathed the air in and out of my nose, he seemed doubted to let me know,
'Dear, to be honest, just now i feel something knocking on my heart, something like....'
'something like what??'i sighed slowly,'huh,why i can't wait him to finish his words...arrgghh..'i started to monologue. 
'i found another girl i ever met before and i felt something towards her....' finally he spoke it explicitly, my heart stopped beating, 'what?what are you talking about?' i asked him again, 'yes, i saw another girl in my life...'he looked me serious, i felt like something heavies burden me, 'who that girl?tell me who is she??'i can't wait him to finish his words, i saw him starting to turn back from me,'please tell me who that girl???' i asked stiffness,
'she is wonderful person i ever met..just now, she changed a lot and only god knows how much i adore her..such a beautiful girl, with her intelligence..she's someone we knew well, i used to look out this girl years ago,and i can't stop thinking of her..i just can't get her out of my mind...' my breath stuck suddenly, 'what?you're keep in touch with her since years ago?means that you're cheating me, you just playing with me!aren't you??'
my tears started to drop out from my watery eyes, i just can't believe this, oh my god, save me please...
'no, i'm not cheating you...because the girl that i'd mentioned just now, is YOU!!!it's all about you!' he said confidently, i was shocked staring of him, 'what..what just...','dear, the girl that i had mentioned just now, is YOU...'he said softly, i felt heart-touched, he's now standing in front of me, staring at me,
'dear, since our first met, i knew u'll always be mine...because i saw pure love in your eyes, i saw sincerity in your eyes....darling, please believe me, i'll never let you go and sad, i'll make you happy, i'll do anything for you..that's because I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, i can't live without you....'i felt my tears coming down, i breathes gladly, now i believe you, 'I LOVE YOU TOO dear..so much!!!

he pulled out a ring from his pocket, keep looking my eyes gently,'darling, please let me to be yours forever...i want to live with you...please let me be your partner, forever....'he said confidently, enough to convince me, i created a smile of my lips,
'yes, i will be...yours..' he smile happiness, 'Yahuuuuu............!!!'..

i saw him cried happiness, and of course, i am so happy too...

10 comments:

millerJ said...

Wahhh! Very sweet ooh.. wish I can have this kind of moment too... happily ever after ya sis :)

echaRierie said...

awww..so romantic..
jeles owh dpt bf gini..haha..

apapun smoga hubungan korang kekal smpai jinjang pelamin & slamanya..amin ~

wahhh..paling suka tgk lelaki menangis..so sweet..hihi

Aki said...

Baru itu ko nangis?? ha ha ha.. kalau si Aki yang kasi main ko kak yan, konpom ko tia tidur malam.. Ha ha ha..

Eryati said...

wuhuhuhu..romantik la yan..ngahahhaha...akak suka masa dia kasi 'kena' yan tu..hakhak...bah jan lupa jemput la kalau ada makan2 ah..eheheheheh...

Akue Achik said...

sweet.. :)))

crying for someone whom he loves very much...

May Allah bless both of u..Amin.. :)

ANA said...

hei, darling. glad to hear that! hei c ejam ni. bikin saspen. hahahaha :D i was so suspicious ni reading thru ur post!

SimplySeoul said...

i need tissues please...

Teenager Housemaid said...

suspen je td..hehe..
happy ending..:)

Blackswan said...

Lovely post, dear! Thks for sharing!

ChentaEty said...

aiseh..yan..better this blog..become your love story with ejam..hehe..mostly of your post..talking about ur relationship,so sweet..hehe...tell the world..=)