Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gift of the gab;


very grateful i say, i could talk eloquently, and gonna get myself into a team soon for debate tournament. i hope everything gonna be okey.

and it's a Saturday, and this weekend will be my second-last weekend to be here in my hometown. i am going to leave Sabah on next-weekend, and starting myself into classes,tutorials and university's activity afterwards. well, i'm just too impatient to start my final semester there, but then, i was moaning of leaving here. sure i'll misses all about here soon. 

one more thing, i'm going to buy a new acoustic guitar, it's all about passionate. that's gonna cut my budget this semester, but i hope sponsorship can afford me well throughout this semester. meanwhile, i'm so grateful as photography career had afforded me well all this time, besides of satisfaction, it helped me to earn money for living. thanks god. 

well, nothing else, some of my friends asking for photo-shoot session on this weekend, and i'm going to fulfill them. so have a nice day all. may god blessing us.amin~~~


7 comments:

Eryati said...

yan..bila habis study?

Akue Achik said...

sis,,,,ambl sy cni Tuaran!!!!sy maw ikuttttttttttt............

millerJ said...

it's about to continue life in uni.. hehe ^__^ wah, best ooh... how i wish i can have my own DSLR.. :')

H.J said...

final semester da..gud luck

Teenager Housemaid said...

wah na beli acoustic guitar yg baru eh..

saya ada acoustic guitar, tapi xreti main.. ;(

Mama Sheng™ said...

Goodluck dear. . .its final already. . :-D

Armstrong said...

Your photography is one of your source of income? Wow. That is so cool... considering you're still in university.

Well, all the best in your music and photography career yo ;)

And happy Tuesday!