Friday, January 27, 2012

You're still the one;


i'm sort of cheerful person, as tomorrow will be my flight-day, going back to hometown. and seeing my family, boyfriend and friends. i just can't wait to have dinner with NJ, going shopping and have a bubble tea time with someone special in my life. and NJ just not too patient to see me, and he is going to fetch me up at Kota Kinabalu International Airport tomorrow. 

for that, i'm so happy, and this song boosting my heart-felt; YOU'RE STILL THE ONE,


Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

You're still the one I run to
The on that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together still goin' strong


I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby


Writer: SHANIA TWAIN, ROBERT JOHN LANGE 


 P/S Lovey-dovey post now is my favorite entries, this maybe ridiculous, but i know sharing my feelings here is a method for boosting my love towards him. Thank you=)

8 comments:

ANA said...

selamat kembali ke tanah Borneo, darling! have a safe flight tomorrow! u must be excited by now :)

nowriz said...

hihi.. happy for u.. kompom ni malam nda bertidur.. balik2 atur packing barang.. ;)

ya.. tu lagu mmg best.. sy suka dgr yg shania twain duet dengan BSB.. ;)

Aki said...

welcome back bos!! eh, sa di kl pula.. h eh ehe.. ^_^.v..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

ana,
tahnks dear..yups, i'm so excited now!hehe..



nowriz,
eya sis..mmg confirm x ttido ni malam..ahha...yups, i love shania twain....syok jk lgu dia kn..ehhe..



aki;
sy balik sabah sdh..bbye kmu d sni.hehe..

Honeylizious Rohani Syawaliah said...

saya juga suka lagu ini.... dulu waktu masih umur belasan :D

tiara.dryden said...

Yay! Welcome home darling :). Ah, I guess everyone who's in love will tend to write more lovey dovey post.Hehe ;). Happy for u

Cherrie.Mia said...

hey you're going bck home. it's good isn't it... bah hope you have fun alright :)

opps, I love this song.

Azeanthy Paiman said...

hennoy,eya,sudah lama bangat lagu ni kn.sya juga suka lagu ni.ehhe...


tiara;
of course dear,i'm super-duper excited waiting for tomorrow.and yups,now my mood was in Lovey-dovey,so funny but i love it!hehe....tahnks dear....


cherrie;
isn't it?i'm so happy n excited u know!hehe....thanks for welcoming my return.hehe..