Friday, January 20, 2012

Coming soon; Vivacious Portraitures


i found life was too tedious without any amusement in life. therefore, yesterday, i came up with new photoshoot session with my bestie, Cecilia Cyril, here in our college. so here i am,




i was too busying focusing my final exam and i didn't spend much time even for awhile to update my blog. The pressure to get good pointer overwhelming me and i was sort of busier, whose spent out entire hours to revise my study for this final examination. 

anyway, i'm going to share more photos of this album soon once i finish my paper today. thank you all.=)

5 comments:

Eryati said...

gud luck sis yan

Aemy Shamy said...

waa she's so pretty!! i love the belt! hehe ^^

beaty said...

wah siok ee..sa lama suda ni inda main sama camera sa ni..he he he

Azeanthy Paiman said...

kak ati,thank you aa...may god blessing u=)



aemy;
yups dear,she's photogenic and lovely girl...hehe...



sis beaty,
bah pelan2 bh sis...ada masa lg mau maen2 camera bh..ehhe...

echaRierie said...

cantik..
bilala sy dpt kc naik brt bdn mcm kwn c yan ni ? hehe..
jeles ni..