Monday, November 28, 2011

To compose it.

peace be upon you,

hii readers, thanks for the compliments given to me on my previous entry. Being a winner of UiTM IDOLS 2011 is not easy at all, but for that, i am bless and grateful for god for the gifted i had. Thank you so much to for those supporting me in this field. some parties had invited me to join their club and band music, and no more words i could say rather than, thanks god for the bless he gave me.


'i compose songs, i create lyrics, i play music. i can express my feelings towards it, as it give a powerful effects in my life...'- by Noor Azeanthy Paiman.





and also, i am going to compose a new song, again. but to be honest, i found hard to compose songs as i have not enough equipments for composing music. i have only a guitar along with me, and that all i could bears for so far. but soon, i will put it together with other equipments, insyaAllah.=) 




# i am going back to my home-town on this December holidays break, =) i missed my family, pets, boyfriend   and all my friends. the conclusion is, I AM GOING BACK!!!yezza!

8 comments:

Eryati said...

nanti balik ranau jan lupa kasi dengar tu lagu ah..eheheheh...cumilssssssssssss

Ida Yusnilawati said...

thank you for motivating me from your comment on my blog sista :)
i really love your comment
you're like my sister :')
thank you so much <3

ANA said...

u deserved the best, darling :) and welcome home! :D

beaty said...

wah yan compose banyak2 lagu kio...

Sabrina said...

Congrats darl :)

Akue Achik said...

sis mmg berdarah seni..jujur, sy cemburu..huhu

Fane Davis said...

miss you darling!!!!

Kay Masingan said...

good luck selalu Yan...