Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Those three questions.

'Before you start some works; always ask yourself three questions:
why am i doing it; what the results might be and will i be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions; go ahead.' - by Chanakya.


Every-time whenever i begin to start something, i never miss telling my self of these three questions, i never forget reminds myself to think first about the outcome or result that might come be. fortunately, god always know what i wanted whenever i do something. He never disappointed me, i know god is always beside me, that's bless always with me, wherever i go.

from the beginning of my route, i know something news are going to happen on me, so i decide to find it by myself. for that, i never stop searching for the light in  my life. not all, but almost, i make it perfectly, i find it through wholehearted, by myself.

Thank you god for rising me up, even though i am not a perfect person for others. but at least i am still myself, who always give the best for all people surrounding me. thanks for the bless, thanks for rising me up for living, and thanks for gifting me such a wonderful life ever since.

i always love myself. and never be change. 

6 comments:

misya mialen said...

Alhamdulillah dik.:-) itu nikmat yg Tuhan bagi:-).mudah2an semua yg dirancang suksess dik:-)

nGiau said...

another postive post from you! keep it up! :D

Armstrong said...

LOL. I always forget to ask such questions before doing something... only after I'm done with the task then I will go, "I done it!". Hahaa. Whether the effect is good or not, itu belakang cerita hahaa.

Happy Wednesday, Azeanthy!

Akue Achik said...

setuju.. :)

tpsy jnis yg kurg bfikir sblum mmbt..lpas tu regret..huhu

Aki said...

a Very positive post!! ^_^.v.. He he he.. But yeah,Girls mind tend to have those question in mind, while us boys,we like to do almost anything and never question anything but the result.. Just like what Arms says.. ^_^.v..

Eryati said...

mmg itu yg patut d buat kan..spy x tertekan bila buat sesuatu..dan tiada rasa terpaksa...