Friday, October 14, 2011

A memorable moments of my adventures.

Peace be upon you,

Dear friends@readers, my blogger got infected of malware that prevents people to view my blog for a longer times. It is possible that we can't open and view my blog even a few minutes. i was confused and blurred i don't know what should i do. so dear friends, if you have any tips or suggestion to stop this undesirable malware infection, i hope you can share your tips with me too.i'll appreciate for every words of you.=)

and here, some of my photos taken by my friend during our 'Jalan-jalan Makan Angin' in Malacca town. now i missed Malacca again. 











i hope i could get myself to be here for the forth times in the future with someone special in my life. Remember how difficult for me to get myself here, so i promise to keep all the memories not only in my album, but also in my mind.

  P/S i'm looking for Airasia ticket now. i thought i want to spend my holidays in Sabah during our 10days midterm holidays on this November. InsyaAllah.

14 comments:

Anum said...

sweet pict

beaty said...

nice trip owh yan..erm entah bila sa dapat o sana ni..he he

Aki said...

aiya Kak Yan.. si AKi pun nda tau cmana mau settle tu malware problem tu.. cuba try google..

Eryati said...

iya bah yan kakak pun kena juga..terus malas ni buka blog...kasi private dulu sementara la...

nGiau said...

say hye to malacca! :D

Aemy Shamy said...

nice photos!!! you really had fun! ^^
about the malware, i've no idea about that..but check your comments if there are spams..or your shoutbox..
btw, what's the title of the song in your blog?? heheh..

miss kinah said...

saya selalu pg sna..boleh dkatakan dulu, every school break pg snaa..sbb ayah suka prgi umbai..tmpat ikan bakar tu :)

Akue Achik said...

mst knangan terindah ni..... :)

sarah lysa reynolds said...

looking forward to malacca again.! hoho!

Armstrong said...

Cantik o kan Melaka... I'm in JB and it's not very far from here, everytime outstation pun limpas ja tapi nda pernah singgah. Kalo ada free time, buli la.

Nov cuti? Dec nda cuti ka?

Bellalong said...

i want to go to malacca so much! tidak tau bila dapat pegi sana ni. T_T. eh. hari tu cant open your blog because of the 'malware' thingy. why is dat?

btw, hv a wonderful day:)

misya mialen said...

yan, sis dah 2 kali ada malware...cra mo kasi buang, yan pi cari dulu blog yg sebarkan malware tu pi blog yan.adakan dia bgtau dlm amaran tu.klu sdh dpt, yan kasi remove dia jd kwn.sbb selagi x remove jd kwn, selagi tul malware tu x hilang.

tiara.dryden said...

i miss malacca. i think it's one of my favourite and fun holiday that I ever had :D. oh, not forgetting jonker streets for their foods as well. lol

Liyana said...

hey, hey... Near my place. Tak rugi pun datang Melaka :) Take picture itu penting.