Sunday, September 18, 2011

Who belongs to me?

Peace be upon you, hii readers,

As today is weekend so i spent a little time to blog here. Nothing important to share, instead of talking about my lover. I found that there are only fews photos of him in my blog, less of his photos herein. So today, sincerely, i'm gonna revealed (for those still don't know who is NJ..) who exactly my NJ. so here we are,


These photos are taken on the last day we had met, i mean a day before my flight to Malaya. We're too sad to be far away but for our future, we gonna face it courageously. And this is the last photos i had taken with him before i leave sabah.


Now we were far away. But FYI, LDR means nothing to me, i'm fine to have this kind of relationship, and enough tough to encounter all challenges. Nobody people like to be in this condition, but i managed to make it easy by make it simple. The important matter is, TRUST. yups, we did this! Thanks for NJ for being a loyal-lover to me. Not only a loyal, but he gave me everything i needed for. Thank you so much dear. I'll be back to you soon. wait for me!!!

20 comments:

SimplySeoul said...

My long distance relationship falls apart not too long ago. Semoga Allah melindungi kalian berdua. Moga hubungan yang dibina kekal mekar walau apa pun badainya.

Azeanthy Paiman said...

yups, it ain't easy to keep this kind of relationship. my past LDR also falls apart too long ago. i was in trauma but because of his determination, i'm fine with this.=)

DoRa Priscilla said...

Bagai pinang dibelah dua =D hehe..
sama cantik/hensem, sama padan.. hehe.. God bless both of you dear!

I have also had my share of LDR few years back, but bf make it like it was't a LDR with the constant phone call and mgs =p btw my bf also got the same shirt NJ was wearing but it sure look better on NJ than my BF.. haha

Azeanthy Paiman said...

dora,hee...thanks for the praises..

wow,its lucky to have a bf who always make call and text you. same with me, eventhough we're in LDR, but actually we're too near since my bf always make video call and text me. atleast we feel nearby right.


really?how could you say like that oo dora..ahhahaa....thanks yaa..=)

Red Cherry and Avocado said...

I was on LDR for 5 years but it didn't work well.Up until now we still hate each other.

Armstrong said...

Owh this your boyfie ka. Well, a handsome gentleman I must say. Hahaa. All the best to both of you.

Happy Sunday, Azeanthy!

Kay Masingan said...

semoga kekal bahagia sis Yan..:)

sarah lysa reynolds said...

I was in a LDR few years ago but no happy ending la. to think back at it now, felt relief.hoho! happy for u both. by the way, your face looks almost the same. orang bilang, klu muka ada iras2 ni.. mmg berjodoh. hoho.:)

Akue Achik said...

muka mcm ada iras2 la sis..pjg jodoh ni..AMIN...ehehe :)

Cik KopiO said...

eyan
smoga perhubungn kalian berdua menuju ke jinjang pelamin amin....

Azeanthy Paiman said...

cherry mia,i see..i had a LDR not too long ago too, but its failed. what to do..huhu..



arms,yups, here he is...hehe....thanks yaa..happy sunday too=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis kay,thanks yaa..=)



sarah,yups, i had been 7 Years LDR before, and i felt relief losing of it too.huhu....thanks too ya=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

akue achik,yaka..thanks aa...hopefuly mcm tu...insyAllah..=)


jane,amin~~~ada jodoh ada la tu..=)

echaRierie said...

semoga cepat kawin eyan..hihihi

tiara.dryden said...

personally, i think LDR is as good as SDR. just be honest, loyal and trust each other - the same thing that goes with SDR. of course the couple won't be seeing each others much but if they are truly meant to be together, married life is waiting ahead :)

Dida mumin♥ said...

semoga kekal bahagia bersama sis!

Just said...

kalau jodoh sdh tersurat, walau dipisahkan lautan (uiseh!) kamu tetap bersama.. :)

Aemy Shamy said...

yeah LDR is nothing if you both keep holding on the love strongly ^^
sweet!! ^^

Bellalong said...

aik? c ijam. haha. oh. now i know la sepa dia punya 'partner' ni. nway, good for u. he's a nice guy. knew him since high school. he was my 2 years senior :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

all my friends,

thanks for dropping by here,and thanks for the wishes ya.

may god blessing u all too=)