Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blurred Vision.

Peace be upon you,

Nothing much, its only about a blurred vision. *This is not a great Bokeh, but only an aperture manipulation. 



i've a blurred situation right now. I think i'm gonna burst thinking a lot about my time-table. But what could i do instead of accepting and make it pleasure??i could only agreed and looked how much they will depend on me.


Remember every words my mum used to throw out on me since our last meet, she know how much pain her daughter had before, and she never like people who always trying to take advantages on me. yups,i never like people who like to depend on me for their whole time here. I'm gonna burst one day if they use to be like this anymore!But what i should do now is keeping smile and looks it as positively perspective. I'll see how much they will survive by just depending on me. So no need to worry, i'm gonna smile and smile here. =)




so here is a real of me,



No matters what, i'm still mine and i have a right to determine what i should and shouldn't do. For this moment, i maybe gonna be an assertive person, with my own reasons. Thank you.=)

14 comments:

Aki said...

tetap dengan cardigan kuning dia.. Kak Yan gojes!! ^_^.v..

Anum said...

terbaik

♡ a-Me ♡ said...

Nice picture yan.. :)

beaty said...

lama betul sa inda main sama DSLR sa ni yan...deii

Akue Achik said...

ehehehe.. gmbr senaman aerobik tu yg paling manang...! :)


agreed with that one about taking advantage tu..

ada jga mnusia mcm tu...tp maw tau apa yg paling bhaya?

si pendengki..wtf to them..

v said...

Love the outfit :D

Dida mumin♥ said...

sis....comel betul ko di pic.no.4 bah! sweet...;)

sarah lysa reynolds said...

yeay! u rock! hoho

SimplySeoul said...

Smile to release your stress...

Kay Masingan said...

love the cardigan...:)

NIce shoot and pretty face..:)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

all my friends,

thanks for dropping by here.
i was too hectic now, therefore i have no time to reply ur comment one another..sorry for that yaa..


anyway,having a rock and cool friends like you all is something hilarious in my life. i appreciate all of u.

thnks ya..=)

Eryati said...

cumil ooo yan...

beaty said...

sa suka tu cardi kuning

Azeanthy Paiman said...

kak ati,besa2 jak bah ni kak..yg mcm selalu2 jg ni.huhu...


sis beaty,yups, i love this too.ehhe...