Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anbia Earth.

Peace be upon u, Hii readers,

I'm now busy with our big-event in my university. Remember the first day i came here, i was tedious managing our colleague's. But its not just stop there, its overwhelmed me till now, and i knew, i should accept it with open-arms. 

And oh, here i share some of my photos with u all. Don't be surprise to see this kind of fashion, i knew its was famous for muslim people. Tomorrow will be our event, and i was surprise too to wear this kind of fashion throughout the day by tomorrow. Yups, me and some of my friends are going to display this kind of fashion tomorrow in-front of other by tomorrow. We're going to be a model of an Anbia Earth fashion. Look at us,

This is myself, i dont know what with this fashion, but i'm decided to wear this tomorrow.
this is my twin friend, yups of my friends said that we looked alike, hehe..
Both of us are going to display this kind of fashion by tomorrow,
this is med, our senior.She is a lovely person and she had chose this set of fashion ,
Med and Fika, both of our senior,
lastly,this is Fika, she was half-naughty and i always hilarious talking with her,

 huh, Tomorrow will be our day, being a model of this kind of fashion is not easy, we should take caution for any things. So i wish and pray for Allah, so that our program will be fine tomorrow. Amin~~~

16 comments:

Aki said...

aiseh.. pandai ko pilih baju ah Kak Yan.. Ho ho ho..

Akue Achik said...

phewitttt....fesen muslimah ni besukk.. :) ehehe

Azeanthy Paiman said...

aki,thanks aa..hehe...


akue achik,kasi doa tuk sy aa achik.hihi..

SimplySeoul said...

Sis yan punya baju jugak i loike...serious bkn bodek. maybe bcoz i'm more fond towards white kot.

beaty said...

wah cantik juga ni yan ..pandai kamu bergaya ni..he he

Red Cherry and Avocado said...

i like the white dress...are you taking photography courses?

Azeanthy Paiman said...

simplyseoul,yups, me too...i loved white...thanks dear..=)



sis beaty,hentam2 saja ni sis..hehe..


red cherry,me too..no, i don't take any photography courses, i learnt it by myself..=)thanks ya..=)

nowriz said...

cantik tu white dress..

betul2 kena dengan theme..

:)

misya mialen said...

ba, pki lawa2;D

Dida mumin♥ said...

sis,
yours better!

Armstrong said...

I like the purple baju... cantik the design. And also the black and orange baju :)

All the best at the Anbia Earth fashion, Azeanthy! Hehee.

MARIA LIZA said...

memang cantik...

Aemy Shamy said...

waaaa you look like a Turkish lady..so beautiful!! ^^ good luck yeah! you'll be great ^^

Kay Masingan said...

cantik juga..arabic gitu..:)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

all my friends,

thank you so much ya..i love white,that's why i chose white as my custom..=)

Eryati said...

lawa oo baju putih tu yan...