Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Who am I?

Peace be upon you,

Salam Ramadhan and Selamat Berbuka Puasa to all Muslim people.

Nothing much to say now, instead of answering the question of 'Who am I?'. Why i put on these words into my header? Who am I? Some of my followers asked me about myself. And Okey, i will elaborate a bit about me. Check it out!

My name is Noor Azeanthy Binti Paiman. I am KadazanDusun girl, came from Ranau, also living in Penampang Kota Kinabalu Sabah. My age will be turn to 23 year old officially on this October. I was studying in University Technology of Mara in Bachelor of Sport Science (Medical ), i took Sport Medicine as my option. And i almost graduates of my Degree since next-year will be my final year to be there. I am a part-time photographer and i took photos in any events such as wedding, engagement, outdoor, even indoor activity. If you're keening of my work, don't hesitate to contact me for any photography service. I'm very pleasure of you. And oh, i created (-s) songs for my own collection, i sing and play guitar on stage to entertain the audiences. 

i have two blogs, azeanthy.blogspot.com and sweetcoupleblogger.blogspot.com. For those who don't know about my PHOTOBLOG yet, feel free to drop by there and follow me. i will appreciate for any support of you.=)
I don't know what else the point i should put here, but if you have any inquiries about myself, please don't feel hesitate to ask me, i will answer you courageously. InsyaAllah..=) 

18 comments:

Aemy Shamy said...

Nice to know you, dear..I enjoy reading your biography ;)
Hehe..so good of you can play guitar ^^

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks dear!i wrote a simple biography here....

and yups, i feel good to play guitar...

thanks dear,nice to know you too=)

echaRierie said...

yeahh..salam perkenalan yan..
err..hehe..
happy kenal yan dlm dunia blogging ni..
btw, kamu sgt talented dear..
support u :)

Aki said...

ehem2.. boleh berkenalan.. haha..

Dida LiciouS said...

Love it!
Love U!

Kay Masingan said...

o ini pula si Yan ni..hehhe
semoga terus berjaya dalam apa juga bidang- ayat skema kan...:)

Just said...

wow! great intro la mandak! I shud come up with something like this also rite.. :) Have a great day ahead.. :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

dear echa,happy and nice to know you too.i wonders if we can meet each other soon..=)

thanks for the support dear...i'm appreciate it=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

waaa,c aki kn....pdhal kenal sdh kan..hehe....


sis dida,love it too!thanks sis...=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis kay,baru kenal sy ka sis...haha..

eya,inila sy sis,thanks for the wish...smga sis pun sntasa berjaya dlm apa jua bidang(skema jg ni)..haha..

thanks aa sis kay=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

Just,thanks too mandak!yups,for the beginner,this is the right move to do in blogging..(cewah,bgus klu beginner betul kn)...haha...

i wll waiting for ur entry sis..=)
anyway thanks aaa..=)

Pink Diva™ said...

Wow!! this is so cool..

Blog owner introduction huh'..good dear..

after reading this,I've found you are such a very talented person I've ever meet here on blogospehere..

And I'm 7 yrs old than you..hehe

honeylizious said...

like this... :)

Elih Japahar said...

Aku pun nak berkenalan jugak bah hahaha...:) sentiasa menantikan pic baru dr blog yg satu lagi...suka tengok pic ko ambik..

teha said...

nice to know u laa sis !

Azeanthy Paiman said...

PinkDiva, thanks dear!!!

today i came up with this because there are some of my followers asked me for my details,so here i am...but just a bits=)

and yups, i'm 7yrs young than you...hee...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

honey,thanks yaa...=)


elih,kenal sdh pun..hee...bah,follow up slalu d blog satu tu aaa..nntikan pic bru..hee...


teha,yups..thanks dear...nice to know you too=)

misya mialen said...

Oh, baru tau, yang budak uitm pula.;D suka;D, yan, uitm mana ni yan?