Friday, August 26, 2011

Infinitely.

I have no ideas as i'm at a loose end of afternoon today, so i managed to work on my Holga camera today to fill up my day. And you know what, i have no idea to where i should embark now, but taking photos using a Holga camera had liven up my day today. Guess what, i was engrossed with this kind of film ever since.=) 

But readers, these photos might dazzle your eyes at the first sight, this may cause problem with your sight, i don't know if you're still want to see, but trust me, i enjoyed taking photos using it!


And i like to say that i'm excited to develop some of my film as soon as possible!

A simplicity of using this camera made me enjoyed and enchanted to embark my new session in my career. Don't wait so long to think of this kind of toy, trust me, you'll enjoy it!



16 comments:

Armstrong said...

Holga camera? What's that hahaa.

Such toys is of course enjoyable but pretty expensive also :D

Akue Achik said...

sis..nnt dtg Tuaran ambl gmbr sa byk2 k...hohohoho :D

Aki said...

Lawa la kak yan.. ^_^.v..

SimplySeoul said...

Beautiful sis...I like the first one (sebelah kiri).

Anum said...

unik

Dida mumin♥ said...

nice one sista!

Pink Diva™ said...

Lovely shots dear..and lovely curtains as well..:)

Fane Davis said...

You know what dear,i'm thinking of buying holga camera too...which i don't know where to buy..can you suggest me one?
Like wise,stunning pictures!

nowriz said...

langsir raya ka dear.. hihi..

nice shoot.. ;)

Cynta said...

Your pictures make me want to get myself a Holga camera too! They are very beautiful!

Azeanthy Paiman said...

Arms,haha...yups, its enjoyable..n also not too expensive..i thought its afoordable arms..and its also worthy!don't let your enjoy go.hehe...


akue achik,ko d tuaran ka pula??okey2...nti sy gtau klu sy turun tuaran aa..hehe..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

aki,thanks aki..besa2 jak bah ni...=)pakai la HOLGA camera..mmg simple,n best!



simplysoul,really?thanks dear...i wish too!hehe..



anum,thanks dear=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis dida,thanks sis...=)


pinkdiva,yups..this is lovely curtains my mum got from a nice seller..=)thanks dear!


fane,thanks dear!!yups, i owned Holga Camera..if u wish to own it, you can find it in the www.theclickshop.net..sure you cn find them thre..hurry dear!=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

nowriz,hehe..eya langsir sis..anyway thanks aa..hehe...



cynta,really?go get it quickly dear!for sure, its enjoyable!=)

beaty said...

best ni holga...heheh sa mau try lomo lagi owh...bestnya...

Fane Davis said...

Thanks for the info dear!hehhe...