Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dari Dia Untuk Dia.

Peace be upon you, Hii readers,

I felt tedious that i need to wait for hours to upload my clip in my Facebook acc. Oh, don't say i never mentioned before! Yups, i'm now uploading a new clip by myself, again with my new song, using my precious guitar, yes i did. And i gave it title, Dari Dia Untuk Dia...for this song,i'm strummed the strings, but more to plucking rhythmic.  

BUT,Huh, internet connection was sucked and seemed like it's going to take more time to upload it! Again, i'm felt double triple boring! I better go bake some biscuit for Hari Raya Aidilfitri now, i can't keep quite still here, i'm going to bake biscuits right now. and for sure, i will catch your post up afterwards. 

Selamat berbuka puasa...=) 

15 comments:

Dida mumin♥ said...

Selamat berbuka juga sis!
don't forget to tagged me on that vid..ok! ;)

Anum said...

selamat berbuka dan selamat hari raya

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis dida, yups of course my dear sis!i will tag you for the first place=)
selamat berbuka sis...miss you a lot!


anum,thanks dear...selamat berbuka juga yaa...=)and selamat hari raya aidilfitri to u..=)

Aki said...

waiting.. and,macam besa ah.. ^_^.v..

misya mialen said...

rajinnya bt kek ba;D

echaRierie said...

orait..tagg me oso k..hehe.. :)
Slmt berbuka eyanz !

Akue Achik said...

sis....masukkn dlm utube jga la..sy teda akaun fb..:(

Aifazillawati said...

wee!, can't wait to hear your song! :)


i always wanted to learn playing guitar, but my fingers are too short that I don't really think i will reach the note =.= so..well, i give up.

lilies.john said...

buli la tag2 saya ni nanti kan... :) :)

Pink Diva™ said...

Dear,if you free kindly add my fb then tagged me on your new clip..tqvm!!

Fane Davis said...

uhhhuu...i wish i cud listen to ur clip..but not in FB.
You baked cookies for hari raya??nak sikit?hehhehe.

Aemy Shamy said...

nice shots! new song? ooooh...tag me k ^^

Eryati said...

bah jan lupa ah...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks all my friens..i'm now trying to upload my clip, but finally it not work=(

but soon i will upload again n i will tag or inform you all as soon as i upload it ya..thanks all..=)

-=d.o.d.o.t=- said...

wahhh ada vid clips ka?? bah jgn lupa upload di sini..sy pn mau tgok..hehehe..