Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Missed them.

Peace be upon you. Hii readers,

waaaa....its was long time i had not been here..this is the longest hiatus for my blogging activity and for sure, i missed all of these. and since i was writing here, i was eager to publish some of my photos with my pupils during my lesson at SK Naradan Ranau.

These are my pupils from Year 6..

A sincerely smile from Year 4..


  And a very cute pupils from Year 1,

To be honest, i never wished to be a teacher, i ever had deducted an offer from being a student of Institut Pendidikan Guru last 5 years ago. i knew that my family were disappointed on me for this, but now since i was happy and shone in my Degree, they were encourage me to keep on study in my favorite field. But don't get me wrong ya, 'cause since i was here, i have a bit of keening in teaching pupils. And i am dreaming to be a lecturer soon. InsyaAllah..=)


i missed all my pupils already. They were kindly as obedient on me. Some of them were mischievous, but i am glad that they still took attention when i came to them. Thanks for them who always devoted of my teaching session. And since my contract is going to be ended soon, i wish that my pupils will always blessed and lucky on their study. 

 p/s i had a great and romance time with NJ yesterday. Thanks darling for the journey and confession. May god blessing us. Miss you too Bie.=)

20 comments:

DiDa said...

Good teacher sis....
comel2 ja students ko ni...

iyka syafika said...

ape yg pasti...cikgu dengan budak same cute je...=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis dida,thanks sis...besa2 saja bah ni....

mmg comel2 ni students bah...orongot2 ni.haha....

Azeanthy Paiman said...

iyka,thanks for the comment..

thanks yaa..=)

Kay Masingan said...

selamat pagi cikgu...heheheh

Azeanthy Paiman said...

haha..selamat pagi jg sis..=)

Elih Japahar said...

impikan seorang isteri cikgu tapi realitinya hanya fantasy..bakal suka bisnes saja hahaaha

Aemy Shamy said...

Welcome back, dear!! ^^
Waaa nice pictures! I'm sure you've been their favorite pretty teacher! I wish your dream will come true, I know you'd be a great lecturer. I'm certain of it ^^

echaRierie said...

hi teacher..
how r u today ?
miss u ready owh teacher..hihi ~

alala..sweet tgk bdk2 dgn cikgu eyan..hihi..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

elihjapahar,apa blh buat..jodoh d tgan tuhan kn.heee...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

aemy,i enjoyed with them...=)

thanks for the wish sis...insyaAllah, i was walking towards my goals now...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

echa,thanks...already missed you too...

i'm fined darling. for sure, i enjoyed with my pupils..hee..

RepublicAku said...

cikgu ialah superwoman...sabar dan kuat...bukan mudah melayan perasaan budak2...

Rie is Me said...

Teacher Eyan. What do you teach them huh? :)

nowriz said...

wah.. bestnya yan...

teringat dulu2.. selalu main cikgu2 dengan adik2.. hihi

Azeanthy Paiman said...

Republic,yups..thank you yaa....i enjoyed doing it=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

rIE,heee......i teach them English....hee...


nowriz,ya bah sis...kngan lama ni..hee..

Fane Davis said...

wawawa...lovely teacher...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

fane,thanks dear...=)

Red Cherry and Avocado said...

Hey you was a Cikgu last time. I can say wow. You must be a good teacher. I can see that. I always wanna be a teacher but I don't get the opportunity. It's quite sad but I am happy with what I am doing now :)