Friday, July 22, 2011

Favourite stuff #2

Peace be upon you, Hii readers,

Have you find out what things the most important in your life? Of course you do, right. I always have a lot things to do, and the most crucial thing that mostly helped me in accomplishment was my pencil case. I has a pencil case which contents of assortment of writing necessity. i kept that kind of fundamental inside of it. Its really performed a good deeds on me. 


I kept this stuff since many many years ago and i looked after it with good care since my first owned it. This is one of my favorite stuff either. I'm glad to have it.=)

  P/S Finally i decided to text her after all happened. Nobody know whose the mastermind of this   misunderstood, but i finally put it positively ever since. I hope that nobody would do something 'immature thing' that involve me and this girl again. I bet if there are people outside there who still dare to make deal with me. The only thing that i can say now is, 'Please don't mess up with me, or i'll give a piece of you!'. Cheers~~~

12 comments:

echaRierie said...

waa..rajin bha si eyanz ambik gmbr..hehe..

cantik..

err..p/s tue..ndapa lps ni tiada maaf bgmu sdh bilang..hehe

Azeanthy Paiman said...

heee...kebosanan bah ni echa...

anyway thanks aaa...

yg p.s tu,eya..bgtu la hendaknya...sapa2 yg brni wt deal pasni,kena la tu..hehe...

aiNa yaZiD said...

wah..! nice shoot. =)

Kay Masingan said...

mmm..ada sesuatu yang tidak berjalan dengan lancar???mmmmmmm.....hehhehehe
sa buli byang kan muka sia yang tengah menyibuk ini...

Pink Diva™ said...

alala..cumil nya lah vha stuff tue..:)

Rie is Me said...

Nice stuff :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis aina,thanks....simple saja bah..=)


sis kay,yups,mmg ada yg x kena ni.but i'm okey so far...i'm now happy with my life..=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

pink diva,hee..simple saja bh...anyway thanks yaa...=)


rie,thanks dear..miss u!=)

Aemy Shamy said...

Cute pencil case. ^^
Sometimes a simple thing could have thousands of sentimental meaning right. :)

Hey, rough day? I hope everything's okay..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

you totally right dear!

even the simple thing could give a countless meaning on it.

yups, my day was passing fine.=)thnks dear..

Fane Davis said...

Oh dear!nice green pencil case.I got that same chain that you have.hahha..what a co-incidence babe!
it same goes with me dear,i kept my one and only pencil case for many tears.but mine was diff,REBINA's PENCIL CASE.ahahhaha.susah sudah mau kasi lepas kalau sudah suka kan dear.hhehehe.

What's going on dear??who is the girl that messed up with you?how dare she.

Azeanthy Paiman said...

fane,really dear??we have same interest!and i knew the Rebina's pencil case,its just cute!! i would never lets off my pencil case,i was dear of it..hee....

hee..nothing happened to me so far. if someone trying to up with me soon, i will spread it out.hee.....