Friday, June 3, 2011

Reality

Its been a week i didn't update my blog. 
i have a crazy time with my side-career as a photographer of jobs wedding and portraiture-models.
i even don't have enough time with my best-friends, and my boyfriend. i simply can't get much rest of mine. 
i needs to face a flat screen of computer everyday. its just tedious and monotous. i don't know if i can stand to be like this for the rest of my life.huh. sighing.

but the reality is, i don't believe in the impossible. i am a realist. i was tired for taking photos but it derive such an amuseness and satisfaction feeling into myself. A whole world of imagination is open to us, but all of these are depend on ourselves. Everything impossible becomes a reality in a real life.and i always wanted to make it happiness, without sighing. is it possible? i can't answer it but i am sure that i won't give up anymore.



with sincerely, i would like to express my greatest appreciation to all people who have supported me to be a strong person, especially to my boyfriend, Noorlizam Jamlee.. thank you so much ya.=)

6 comments:

hElfiS said...

kombinasi warna yang menarik..
biru dan hijau sgt menenangkan..
awan jg menambah perisa kecantikan.

*nice shoot yan...congrats!!

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks helfis...i love nature.
may god blessing you =)

DiDa Licious said...

sis...
nice pic!
nice post!
nice sharing!

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis dida:thanks for the triple nice..heee....=)

echaRierie said...

bha, yan jan give up r..hehe..
btw, suka last entri..kekeke ~
pic tue mcm besa i like.. :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

i won't give up echa...anyway,thanks yaa..love u all.hehe..