Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feelings

Peace be upon you. Hello readers,

i'm going to talk about heart. yups, what are you think about love? have someone ever say 'i heart u' in-front of you?i bet you ever heard those three words from someone before..=) its happened to me. but now i heard someone told me such a thing, not from my boyfriend, and i was shocked for his confession.

i thought he knows about me and NJ, but he never stop to tease on me. i've already made a confession in my blog, and he always knows how our r/tionship are, but still, he never stop his intention on me. i can't do anything since i have told him so many time about my feelings towards him. 

i knew he always reviews my blog, i knew he is my silent reader, and sometimes can be a stalker.
no matters what he does/done, i can't lie myself from saying that i'll never ever leave my BF. i can't pretend to love other people. i've already having a BF, yups. my BF is Noorlizam Jamlee. i'm the luckiest one, since NJ can accept me as i am, he loves me without conditions, no forced with pure-love. i might say that he's the only one that i adore. i love him as he loves me so much.so i won't looks back again. and never.


DON'T FORCE ME TO LOVE YOU IF YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T

14 comments:

ChentaEty said...

Who's the person yan...you know him...?...Does he Sabahan Boy...

RepublicAku said...

segalanya terserah dan tawakal jodoh bukan milik kita tapi milik dia maka dgn itu segalanya berkemungkinan...tiada ternoktah .

DiDa said...

Love can't be force, it's about feelings..everybody understands it..only that he maybe trying to 'grow' ur feeling towards him...but as long as u trust ur NJ then stick to him, hold him tight..the stalker will understand it sooner or later...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

chentaEty:yups..i knew the person..he's a teacher...sabahan guy=)

Kay Masingan said...

soal cinta ini tidak boleh dipaksa..seharusnya si dia itu patut faham. Tapi mungkin dia juga mahu menampakkan kesungguhan dia terhadap orang yang dia jatuh cinta.
so kena kuatkan pendirian diri ja la..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

Republic0ne:everything gonna be reality in a tale. its maybe possibility, but i hope its will never happen on me=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis Dida:yups..you're right!he even told me that he never stop from keep in touch with me. i knows that the way for him to grow up his love on me..

but no matter what, i'll never accept him as long i have NJ.

anyway thanks sis..=)

Rie Evelyn said...

Hehe. So cool oh ko Eyan because banyak urg minat.
Me also got so many confession before but now when I got BF. Suma diam2 jak. Hahah.
Anyway, you sure looks awesome with NJ. :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sis kay:satu perkara yang selalu mengugat jiwa sy adalah apabila seseorang mnunjukkan kesungguhan nya terhadap sy.

malangnya my Bf juga pernah lakukan perkara yg,i mean menunjukkan kesungguhan nya. and now, sy tidak mudah untuk jatuh cinta dgn org lain lagi.heee...

anyway thanks sis...=)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

Rie:thanks yaa...i feels awesomed to be with NJ..he's pretty good and i never want to lose a person like him.
heeee.....i always be cool here.thanks..=)

Rie Evelyn said...

Hehe. Appreciate him. I know he's prefectly fine with you. :)
And I know you were the same too.

Azeanthy Paiman said...

hee..thanks dear...we were trying to get through all the challenges together..

for sure, we are fined to be together.hee...

Fane Davis said...

Dalam diam ada secret admire pulak...hurm..nasihat saya,let him be.biarkan seja dia tuh...nanti bila dia sudah penat tau jugak dia berhenti tuh..sekarang,you better pay attention to your loved one..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks fane..of course i will!!

thank you so much for the advise yaa=)