Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Confession of my Heart.

Peace be upon you.

i have a special one in my life. i am sure, every people have their own special one in theirs.
i have him. yups, for sure, i've already having a special boyfriend in my life. i have no doubt for telling everyone about my current's status. i always wanted to be honest with him, to build up a worth's love and be a 'real' special in his life. 

our love-story starts 15 months ago, but my feelings toward him is still the same. sometimes we're having quarrels, we even don't know what we had fighting for, its just happens, and finally, we're realize that it was regrettable!huh, a couple always wanted to get attention from their couple, and that's happens into me, and may be you all too, right?=) no wonders la, this is a reality of being couple!

okey, for the readers know, apart of blogs, i have a facebook, Formspring, Twitters, Myspace and a Netlog''s accounts. i even having two blogs using the same email. but do you trust me if i says that my boyfriend knows everything about my social network's accounts??..the fact is, yups, he knows everything about mine, my password, email, and anything that i can't finish my words to explain here.=) we've no secret in ours and we're open-minded among us.=)

and dear my readers, what i've wrote in this post is just a confession. 
i don't know if people might feel disgust, or nauseate or maybe frust with this post, but this is only a confession about me. i feel adore and awesome with ours.

'we don't know how long it takes to have a love like this,..'-


 

14 comments:

NinaAz said...

Sweet!!~ GOD Bless Both of You.. Amin~

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks sis!may god blessing u too--

Aki said...

Kak Yan!! Hehehe.. Amcam tu photoshop?? Dapat?? Hm,sumandak c Aki pun tau semua pasal c Aki,tapi dia pemalas ni mo cek2.. Telampau harap sama c Aki.. Hahaha.. Syg sumandak c Aki.. ^_^.v..

DiDa Licious said...

Sis...
God bless!
Love to hear u happy with him.....^^v

Azeanthy Paiman said...

aki:aduii..belum dpt lg la aki...susah mau download tau.huhu..
anyway..dpt sumandak yg understanding tu mmg sgt baik.kekalkn aa aki!hehe..

dida:thanks sis..i am happy with him=)

Aki said...

aiya,kalau ko rajin p Midvalley,ko bawa pendrive 16gb kan,c Aki bagi ja da ko tu Photoshop.. installer 2gb++,Tutorial 8gb++.. Hehehe..

Hm,mimang c Aki kekalkan juga ni.. :-)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

alaaa aki...sy d sabah sdh skrg ni bah,4bulan cuti semester..hehe....

bagus la..klu kawen kasi khbar2 sya dsni aa..hehe...

Aki said...

Oh,hahaha.. pa bulih buat la kalau macam tu.. Nanti2 la.. Hm,lama lagi c Aki khawin ni.. muda lagi c Sumandak.. :-p..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

haha..xpa la aki..nnt sy try download lagi...

sabar aa..tggu dulu c sumandak..yg pntg jaga hbgn tu baik2..hehe.

echaRierie said...

awww...sweet..hehe..
jeles sayaaa..haha..
btw, smoga r/ship korang bthn smpai kawin..amin3.. :)

Aemy Shamy said...

You know what, I'm happy for you. ^^
I know how sweet it is to love and be loved by someone. It's a great feeling. No matter how many times you both fight, the love remains strong and even stronger. I love to read this kind of entry, I mean, the true feeling towards someone we love. Because I am in love too. :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

echa:jeles ka?..bh buatla entry psl r/ship ko pula,i follow u.hehe...

aemy:thnks aemy.i know how you feels it coz i was fallen in love too before. same with you!may gbu n ur r/ship...

thanks all my friends for wishing mine=)

Fane Davis said...

frankly speaking,this is the sweetest confession i've ever read .
it same goes to me,my man controls each and everything of my social networkings.not to mention,dia tau all the passwords.hehe...
it's just,mereka nak ambil tahu apa yang kita buat...like what you have said,keeping no secret..15 months...is a very long journey together kan??wishing you all the best with him..just give your best to him...you won't regret it for sure..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks fane.every people goes to be like this in theirs.

15 months,yups, a very long jourey i thought.thanks yaa for the wishes, and of course i am wishing you all the best with him too...

i won't ever regret..sure!=)