Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wonderful Morning.

Every morning the sun shines in my bedroom and wakes me up.
i am blessing with the natural beauties of the Creation. its just wonderful and amazing.


and i snapped some of them just a couple of minutes ago,




i was reading a very beautiful and wonderful poem made by Elizabeth Gilbert, a writer of Eat, Pray and Love when someone called me and asked me for dating. and ops, sorry to say, 'cause i won't date with somebody else, except with my boyfriend.never.

and as usual, i can't stand without play a guitar and music, even just in a day.
so i am gonna work on them right now.
have a nice day today guys.=)

5 comments:

echaRierie said...

waaa..nice shoot ~
suka..thumbs up..
hehehe~

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thank you echaRierie.just a simple snapshot=)

PRABHU WILWATIKTA said...

I've follow this blog #75, and wait back follow at http://majapahitinfo.blogspot.com. Thanks.

hElfiS said...

salam...
nice shoot yan.....
sy suka la tu awan..heheheh..
cantik...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

Prabhu Wilwatikta: terima kasih krna menjadi followers #75 sya...thanks yaa...


helfis:thanks hel...biasa2 saja ni..=)