Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mum and Her Youngest Daughter

She's my idols, taught me to be someone as a human being, motivated me to be strong and tough, guided me to be useful person and always caring me. i love her so much. and just wanna love her forever.

Mum, Happy Mother's day....


as a youngest daughter, i wish the best for my mum. always caring and keep in touch with her, although i am far away from my family...



i am gonna back to them within a week. can't wait for that. i hope everything gonna be okey and i wanna spent my whole break time with them...wish the best for my family....amin~~~

6 comments:

Jay said...

Amiin..semoga bahagia di samping keluarga...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks jay..hope kamu juga bahagia di samping keluarga tsayang..=)

Nurul Hamimi Awang Japilan said...

alamak. krmslm sama itu sumandak pakai topi ar.hehe

Azeanthy Paiman said...

bah..waalaikumsalam dia bilang nurul hamimi..hehe..

Rie said...

U got her nose & lips I guess. Hehe. Happy Mother's Day to you mom. God bless her always. :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

haha..thnks rie...may GBU..