Friday, May 27, 2011

A moment with Eyanz Azeanthy

Hello hello!Peace be upon you.
i was happy and excited for my jobs wedding by tomorrow, but at the same time, i feel guilty 'cause i can't attend to our batch primary school's reunion that will be held by tomorrow night. urmm, i thought, there must be happening to be gather with old friends...i missed them so much now!

and yesterday, my performance on stage has done well and i got a very great time with all of them (teachers and pupils). and what their comment regarding me?..'you're not a singer, but you're performer'.wow!i was smiling at all and very thankful for their cooperation, throughout my performance. thank you all.

and last evening, i took my photos by myself. here they are=)






be happy there all my readers.. may god blessing us.amin~~~~

4 comments:

DiDa Licious said...

Lovely!...Nice Pic!

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thnks sis....just a simple one.=)

echaRierie said...

posing maut c yan..
loves ur pic..
btw, nak dgr yan nynyi bleh ?
hehe

Azeanthy Paiman said...

haha..posing maut kn echa..

bah mari kita jamming.hehe..