Sunday, May 8, 2011

She was holding on a guitar.

Guitar and feeling, can be correlated as a synonymous things.
i have damn monotous and erratic self needs right now. my final examination is still in progression.
but seeing the photos that i took during my photo-shoot session, a couple of weeks ago made me calm and peace for a while.
i don't want to hold on this alone, so i do love to share my ideas and works with all of you...
so here they are...



this is only a few of photos from  my albums...keeping a lot of photos inside of my memory card doesn't bring to happiest if i can't show and share it to others..therefore, i do love to share my photo-work with people..just for their enjoyment.=)


i am going to publish some of my photo-work in my sweetcoupleblogger.blogspot.com soon. see you there..
have a nice day today all my friends=)

7 comments:

echaRierie said...

nice shoot and awesome ! ;D

exyanne said...

mesti ko campen ni main gitar kan?? :-p santa cruz ka tu??

Azeanthy Paiman said...

echaRierie:thanks yaa....may GBU=)

exyanne:saya mmg main guitar..heee..

exyanne said...

cantik la.. ajar sa.. :-p

hElfiS said...

salam..
wah pandai men guitar pla...
ajar..ajar....hehehhee...

Nurul Hamimi Awang Japilan said...

samart my fren!!!! =D wa,pandai men gitar rupanya. nant ajar k =D

Azeanthy Paiman said...

thanks all my friends..besa2 jak bah ni.hehe..