Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear My Lovely and nice Followers@Readers

Assalamualaikum and Hello all my lovely and nice followers@readers.
Today was our first week of May 2011. i am blessing and grateful for the bright and lucky day, which is came from the GODNESS. also today, all of us in the mood of Holiday Mode right? i am feel the same way too.

for those who have their final exam or tests, this moment maybe gonna be a crazy time for you all, right? same with me. i feel crazy and my mind is freaking out right now, since i have 4 papers about 6 papers to face it. and i am gonna be struggles for that, so i wish the best for all of you guys. Gud luck!!!

since today the weather is bright and i am blessed with that (Rainy day was impeded my routine activities=)), so i want to dedicate some photos, just for you all...


the shining of the sun ray, came down to hit the ground of this earth...its just wonderful and amazing, created by Allah....



so bright and happening right?..so hope u all will be joyous and happy-go-lucky there...thanks for the trustworthy and loyalty for being my followers@readers...may god blessing you..amin~~~

3 comments:

sweetandspicy said...

Thats a gorgeous photo! did u took it? I'm amazed, it's beautiful. ;)

zacky ~786~ said...

wow.~ nice.. :)

Azeanthy Paiman said...

hye sweetandspicy, yups, i took it by myself..a lot of my collection can be seen at sweetcoupleblogger.blogspot.com..u can check it out=)

zacky,thanks for you..hehe...