Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear followers@readers, this is just for you.

i am so busiest right now. final examination made me horrible and erratic. but still, i never forget to share my favorite collection, just for you all.
as today is our weekend, so i wanna dedicates this for all of you, its was colorful flowers. i hope your weekend will bring you to happiness and enjoyment. so here they are.




May god blessing your weekend. stay cool there=)

p/s More photos taken by myself can be seen at my sweetcoupleblogger.blogspot.com, photoblog. Feel free to visit there.there's a lot of my collection therein. thank you.=)

6 comments:

Nurul Hamimi Awang Japilan said...

thanks my fren. shantek!!

good luck 4 ur exam k.

missKinahwimpy said...

follow bellog stu lagi tu...suke tgk gmbar shantekk!

hElfiS said...

salam..
wahh cantik2 bunga eyan...
thnks..jeles la nmpak ne..hihihihi
nice shoot yan..gud luck for u exam k...

Azeanthy Paiman said...

nurul:thanks yaa...i doing well in my exam..hehe.

misskinahwimpy:tenkiu2....rajin2 visits yaa...ehheh

helfis:thnks yaaa..besa jak bunga ni....
anyway,thnks for the pray..=)

sweetandspicy said...

I love the first one! ;D Cantik! :) thanks hehe..

Azeanthy Paiman said...

sweetandspicy: thanks yaa...your welcome..=)