Monday, January 31, 2011

Who i am and what i do now...



who i am....and what i do now?...that the question that make me feel so adorable...
who i am?.. i am a girl that has some goals to achieve in my life..very higher expectation from lecturer,family and friends make me feel so stress sometimes...but i try to make it easy by making it as a challenges of my life...
and what i get from that...a CONFIDENCE...!!!so awesome and adorable...make me feel happy and calm down....
and the second question was hits my mind....What i do now?....of course people will ask me about this...
i guess...what should i answer the question...many people was surprised about me when they know that i'm a student of Bachelor of Sport science now..why??because i'm a student nurse before this,during my DIploma..i ever work as a Register Nurse before..how they will not surprises???....
but for what i do now...i had thinking it too much before...and the real is..i came to SPort SCience course because i want to combine my medical knowledge together with sport...that will make me feel enjoy and more healthy then before....;-)..




i am only a girl with high dream of ambition..i want to achieve my goals..just like others people do...and now i just achieved it in half way..and i should proceed it until i get 100% brilliant in my life....what i do now is because i want to find the satisfaction in my professional..the only one that make me enjoy now is...to achieve my Bachelor and work like people are desires...,..

1 comment:

Fane Davis said...

ohh...so that how the story was...
Your words really motivate me doing well in my current study.
Dulu,sempat kerja lagi kaa jadi SN?And ko guna diploma in nursing to take degree in sport science?